April 21, 2021
Chinatown Cultural Plaza will start the new Automatic Parking Ticket System (including main parking building and open market parking area) from April 22.
There will be NO parking attendant at the parking entrance, so please remember to pay before exiting the parking garage.
The parking rate of the main parking building and the open market parking area will adjust to the same . First 30 minutes will be free.
The procedures as below:
- Please take the parking ticket when you enter the parking garage, and keep safe until ready to exit.
- After shopping, please ask the shops/restaurants/offices to get the “Validation Ticket”.
- Pay on the payment machines. One is located on ground floor (near the open market entrance, CREDIT CARD ONLY) and another is located on second floor (near the elevator#3, CREDIT CARD & CASH). You can choose the language (Chinese/English/Japanese) you want, and please follow the directions to finish.
- Please scan the “Validation Ticket” first, then please scan the parking ticket. You will see the discounted price.
- Once the payment is processed, a receipt will be printed. Please exit the parking garage in 15 minutes.
If you need any assistance, please go to the parking staff office (unit #210A) or press the help button on the machines.
If you have any question, please contact Pro Park (808) 219-3131